Fairness in reporting...


So far, I have shared pictures and posts designed to evoke maximum envy in our friends and followers.  :-)  But I do feel a responsibility to fairly represent, to some degree, our time here in the Emerald Isle.  And that Emerald thing comes only as a result of some generous and consistent precipitation.  Today is that day.  I must say, however, that I beat the worst of it by getting out of bed a bit early and heading to Westport Golf Club for a quick six holes before the rains descended.




The weather may stay like this for today and tomorrow, so we have delayed our trip to the Connemara Golf Links for Thursday.  Candee and I will enjoy a lazy day - travel a bit for a lunch out and shop to prepare for a dinner in.  We plan to practice a dish that we may inflict upon the Duffys if they are brave enough to accept a dinner invitation.